PHONEKEY has two types of keys:
- The key is established by connection with the user’s mobile phone and lock, for use offline.
- The key is enabled by connection with the administrator’s mobile phone and lock, then being set and shared through the cloud. There are offline key and online key.
Create (offline) key
- Use the device password to pair with the lock to create a key. The key attribute is preset to Normal user and can be changed to Administrator.
- When establishing Normal user key, you can set how many times the key can be used and the period for use.
- No need of internet connection for unlock.
Manage share key
Enable share key
Administrator can enable the “offline key” or “online key” when the APP is signed into the PHONEKEY account and in connection with the internet and lock.
- If the manager A has enabled a certain offline key, the manager B may disable the key and then re-enable the key, and the share right of key will be assigned to the manager B.
- If the administrator closes a certain offline key, the key will be cleared and cannot be used anymore.
- If the administrator changes the online key status from ACTIVATE to Close, all online keys will be cleared and cannot be used anymore.
Administrator can share key when the APP is signed into the PHONEKEY account and in connection with the internet.
- Can set how many times the key can be used and the period for use.
- Can share with user who has PHONEKEY account, or provide an “offline key” verification code to user who does not have an account.
- The user being shared need to click “Add device”to get “offline key” during the connection with internet and lock.
- “@online key” will display in the Device list automatically when the user being shared has signed in and in connection with internet.